March 9th marks the beginning of another year here at Enable, and we have so much to celebrate. Here are some of the many wonderful things year 13 has brought us:
- An incredible, multi-disciplinary team of over 30 creative, curious, and capable minds who believe in lifelong learning, and in taking a revolutionary approach to education and training.
- A new office! What EdTech company wouldn’t wish for a state-of-the-art training and design facility, surrounded by incredible natural beauty? We’ve now been part of Country Heritage Park for 6 months, and are thriving in our new surroundings. Thank you to Marina Huissoon and Green Propeller Design for bringing our vision to life. Check out our Instagram feed for pics!
- Lasting relationships with partners like National Instruments, FIRST Robotics, The Canadian Welding Bureau, Pitsco, and Literatout (just to name a few). We’re fueled by their commitment to innovative education and training, and are proud to work with them on an on-going basis.
- New partners, internationally, across Canada, and in our own community. We’re excited to be working with organizations like Lotus STEM, Girls Inc. Halton, The University of Waterloo, The Milton Chamber of Commerce, and Geotab.
- Accolades for our internal projects, like our sister company, Red T Media’s book/interactive eBook, “Zoom In, Zoom Out”, which not only brought together members of several of our teams, but also won 4 awards. Red T also released “Hey, I’m A Story!” this past year, and have started on a new project for release this summer.
- New connections to our community through organizations like Haltech, The Milton Chamber of Commerce, Arts Milton and Silicon Halton. We’ve been privileged to be part of their events, both offsite and in our new office.
Who says 13 can’t be a lucky number, right? Our 13th year at Enable has been happy, healthy, and productive, and we can’t wait to see what the next year brings. A big thanks goes out to our dedicated, creative and innovative team members, who always bring their best to the table, and who are passionate, lifelong learners themselves!
Happy birthday, Enable Education!