We’re excited to be part of some amazing upcoming events, in our own community, and in the GTA! Here are some highlights of what we have planned for February, March and April:
- On February 26th, from 5-7, Enable will host the Milton Chamber of Commerce’s Business After Hours. Register here, network with some of Milton’s amazing business community, and take a tour of our innovative new facility.
- On March 5th, we’ll be sponsoring (and attending) the 2019 HerHalton Breakfast, in honour of International Women’s Day!
- On March 7th, our Co-founder and Vice President, Amy Leask will be moderating a disucssion at the Milton Chamber of Commerce Event, “Ensuring Success for Women in Business“, also in honour of International Women’s Day.
- On March 8th, we’ll be running workshops at the Metamorphosis Conference for Girls in STEM, and exploring the “Why” behind science and technology.
- On March 21, we’ll be part of the GenNext Halton and Hamilton’s “Banter With the Bigwigs” event. We look forward to networking with all kinds of young professionals looking to build their careers.
- On April 6th, we’ll be hosting a storytelling workshop as part of the Friendship Project, run by Arts Milton.
- On April 29th, we’ll be speaking at Silicon Halton’s “Leadership Lessons From Sports” event.
And this is just the tip of the iceberg! Be sure to check our social media channels for updates on where we’ll be in the coming months. We look forward to meeting all kinds of learners, teachers and trainers, in our community, and beyond!