Salary: $50,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
A lot of businesses say they’re invested in their employees, but how many can back that up?
At Enable Education, we are truly dedicated to the success, improvement, and satisfaction of our employees, and we can prove it.
You want to sit on a yoga ball at your desk? Sure!
You want flexibility to focus on front-end or back end problems? Done!
Any interest in monthly “event days” where everyone spends the entire day learning about something that isn’t work? We have those too.
And while we’re leaders in company culture, we’re also on the cutting edge of instructional technology. For the last 10 years, we’ve been producing innovative, custom education platforms that the competition can’t match.
Now we’re expanding our product offerings. Whether you’re just starting out or if you’re a seasoned pro, we’re seeking a smart candidate who wants to be a permanent asset to our team.
That’s where you come in
As our new UI/UX Designer, you will be building creative solutions for our unique clients, turning their needs into impressive, elegant designs. Projects range from teacher dashboards to 3D games for kids.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs.
You’ll be perfect for this role if you have plenty of the following:
- Communication– you’re more than just a tech wiz: you’re good with people and have the written and verbal communication skills to jive with coworkers and customers.
- Creativity –you don’t get stumped easily: you are good at finding workarounds that go beyond the obvious.
- Attention to detail– you see how the little things add up to big things and enjoy doing the precision work.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; effective communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
**NOTE – Please include a portfolio of work that includes final, polished projects. Only resumes that include a portfolio will be viewed.
Working @ Enable Education
This is a full-time, permanent position, but the hours will be up to you. As long as you put in 40 hours a week, you can start as early as 7:00am and finish as late as 6:30pm.
This position pays between $50k to $80k depending on experience.
A big part of what makes us special is our belief that employees should be themselves at work. That’s why we encourage a fun, and easy-going environment where you can wear what you want to the office, and why we host special project days where we encourage lifelong learning.
Besides our dedication to collaborative work, we have a number of other values that we hold dear. Ours is an inclusive workplace, where hardworking, experienced, passionate, and curious people work together towards a common goal. If you’re an effective doer who is always open to new ideas and are ready to be a thought leader with a game changing company, then we think you should come work with us.