Salary: $65,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
A lot of businesses say they’re invested in their employees, but how many can back that up?
At Enable Education, we are truly dedicated to the success, improvement, and satisfaction of our employees, and we can prove it.
You want to sit on a yoga ball at your desk? Sure!
Any interest in monthly “event days” where everyone spends the whole day learning about something that isn’t work? We have those too.
And while we’re leaders in company culture, we’re also on the cutting edge of instructional technology. For the last 10 years, we’ve been producing innovative, custom education platforms that the competition can’t match.
Now we’re expanding our product offerings and we’re seeking a smart candidate who wants to be a permanent asset to our team.
That’s where you come in!
As our new Team Lead, Curriculum Development, you will be supervising our education team, and collaborating with our development team, on the design and delivery of high-quality, media-rich, next-generation applications, courseware, and solutions to make the greatest possible impact on the learning experience
Learn more about Enable Education, watch this video https://youtu.be/NMg6kC26bLI
You’ll be perfect for this role if you excel at the following:
- Knowledge –you are an experienced curriculum developer with in-depth knowledge in the fields of science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM)
- Communication– you’re good with people and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creativity –you don’t get stumped easily when it comes to solving educational challenges: you are good at finding workarounds that go beyond the obvious.
- Attention to detail– you see how the little things add up to big things and enjoy doing the precision work.
- Leadership– you’re able to lead, motivate and inspire a team, while managing timelines and deliverables
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree with a specialization in a STEM field (Engineering, Robotics, Math, Computer Science, Physics, etc.) and very strong writing skills
- 3-5+ years teaching or lab experience, with a strong understanding of how STEM courses and labs are developed K-20
- At least one year of team leadership experience
- Instructional design experience, with a focus on online learning and the tools and techniques of modern digital media including, graphics, video, animations, social media, etc.
- Strong project management skills
- Experience working with cross-functional experts and soliciting feedback from colleagues or customers
- Most importantly, you are passionate and dedicated to developing innovative new approaches to education
This is a full-time, permanent position, but the hours will be up to you. As long as you put in 40 hours a week, you can start as early as 6:30am and finish as late as 7:30pm.
A big part of what makes us special is our belief that employees should be themselves at work. That’s why we encourage a fun, and easy-going environment where you can wear what you want to the office, and why we host special project days where we encourage lifelong learning.
Besides our dedication to collaborative work, we have a number of other values that we hold dear. Ours is an inclusive workplace, where hardworking, experienced, passionate, and curious people work together towards a common goal. If you’re an effective educator who is always open to new ideas and are ready to be a thought leader with a game changing company, then we think you should come work with us.