Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
A lot of businesses say they’re invested in their employees, but how many can back that up?
At Enable Education, we are truly dedicated to the success, improvement, and satisfaction of our employees, and we can prove it.
You want to sit on a yoga ball at your desk? Sure!
Interested in “event days” where everyone spends the whole day learning about something that isn’t work? We have those too.
We’re leaders in company culture and strive to create an environment where employees can learn, grow and enjoy what they do.
Our team is constantly growing. Whether you’re just starting out or if you’re a seasoned pro, we’re seeking a smart candidate who wants to be an asset to our team.
That’s where you come in!
As our new STEM Curriculum Developer, you will be joining our Education team, with the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting and unique projects.
You’ll be perfect for this role if you have plenty of the following:
- Communication skills– you’re good with people and have the written and verbal communication skills to jive with coworkers and customers.
- Creativity –you don’t get stumped easily when problems arise: you are a natural problem solver, able to find workarounds that go beyond the obvious.
- Passion for collaboration – working with others inspires you to think bigger and create new and exciting solutions, all while having fun along the way.
- Mastery of the written word – whether you’re a casual writer or a professional, if writing is your passion you’ve come to the right place.
- Attention to detail– you see how the little things add up to big things.
Working @ Enable Education
This is a full-time position. It’s a 40 hour a week job, but the hours will be up to you. As long as you put in the work, you can start as early as 6:30am and finish as late as 7:30pm.
A big part of what makes us special is our belief that employees should be themselves at work. That’s why we encourage a fun and easy-going environment where you can wear what you want to the office, and why we host special project days where we encourage lifelong learning.
Besides our dedication to collaborative work, we have a number of other values that we hold dear. Ours is an inclusive workplace, where hardworking, experienced, passionate, and curious people work together toward a common goal. If you’re an effective doer who is always open to new ideas and are ready to be a thought leader with a game changing company, then we think you should come work with us.
Responsibilities and Duties
Reporting to the Education Manager, you will contribute to the team on project tasks including:
- Designing unique educational solutions to match the needs of 21st Century learners and our customers’ requirements whether for industry or the classroom
- Developing lesson plans, teacher support resources, and scripts and storyboards for digital media
- Writing educational, creative, and engaging activities
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in a STEM field (Engineering, Math, Computer Science, Physics, etc.)
- 2+ years experience teaching across the K-20 spectrum
- Experience designing and developing curriculum for non-personal use
Nice to Haves:
- Instructional design experience, with a focus on online learning
- Experience working in a small/medium size business
- Experience presenting project progress and soliciting feedback from customers
Job Type: Full-time