Salary: $48,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
A lot of businesses say they’re invested in their employees, but how many can back that up?
At Enable Education, we are truly dedicated to the success, improvement, and satisfaction of our employees, and we can prove it.
You want to sit on a yoga ball at your desk? Sure!
You want flexibility to focus on front-end or back end problems? Done!
Any interest in monthly “event days” where everyone spends the whole day learning about something that isn’t work? We have those too.
And while we’re leaders in company culture, we’re also on the cutting edge of instructional technology. For the last 10 years, we’ve been producing innovative, custom education platforms that the competition can’t match.
Now we’re expanding our product offerings. Whether you’re just starting out or if you’re a seasoned pro, we’re seeking a smart candidate who wants to be a permanent asset to our team.
That’s where you come in
As our new Unity Developer, you will be assisting our team in designing, architecting and developing all data modeling, game environments, API implementation, etc.
You’ll be perfect for this role if you have plenty of the following:
- Communication– you’re more than just a tech wiz: you’re good with people and have the written and verbal communication skills to jive with coworkers and walk customers through software/user errors.
- Creativity –you don’t get stumped easily when it comes to bugs and glitches: you are good at finding workarounds that go beyond the obvious.
- Attention to detail– you see how the little things add up to big things and enjoy doing the precision work.
- Knowledge of Unity3D Pro including Unity GUI, asset bundles, materials/shaders
- Experience deploying Unity3D applications for Android, iOS and web browsers (WebGL)
- Develop innovative ways to reach the end users using gaming
- Maintain and follow test plans to resolve bugs, and enhance applications
This is a full-time, permanent position, but the hours will be up to you. As long as you put in 40 hours a week, you can start as early as 6:30am and finish as late as 7:30pm.
This position pays between $48k to $70k depending on experience.
Working @ Enable Education
A big part of what makes us special is our belief that employees should be themselves at work. That’s why we encourage a fun,and easy-goingenvironment where you can wear what you want to the office, and why we host special project days where we encourage lifelong learning.
Besides our dedication to collaborativework, we have a number of other values that we hold dear. Ours is an inclusiveworkplace, where hardworking, experienced, passionate, and curiouspeople work together towards a common goal. If you’re an effectivedoer who is always open to new ideasand are ready to be a thought leaderwith a game changing company, then we think you should come work with us.