As 2019 draws to a close, we’d like to reflect on some the amazing things that have happened here at Enable over the past year. We’re all a little mystified at how quickly time has zoomed by, but also grateful for and delighted with everything we’ve accomplished.
To go with our new training studio and recording studio, we formed a new creative services team. This bunch of talented and dedicated individuals have already produced countless hours of engaging and enlightening material.
Said creative services team, in partnership with our Learning Experience Design team, released the first four episodes of “Learn In A Minute.” Each one explores a fascinating facet of learning. More to come in the new year!
They also produced, in partnership with our sister company, Red T Media, a new YouTube series for kids. Watch “I Was Wondering…” and see a kid interviewer ask some notable adults some pretty big questions!
New Books and Games
We got out and about, our teams learned, attended, and even presented at events like:
- FIRST Robotics World Championships
- NI Week
- Mongo DB
- International Women’s Day events
- Disrupt HR Vaughn
Clients and Partners
- We continued to produce great materials and technology for partners like The Collaborative, Pitsco Education, FIRST Robotics, National Instruments, and the Canadian Welding Bureau.
- We worked with inspiring new clients like RBC, George Brown College, and the United Way of Hamilton and Halton.
- Our co-founder Amy Leask was awarded a BMO Trailblazer and Innovator Award!
While we all take a much-needed rest over the holidays, we’ll have visions of new projects, new directions, and new partners, dancing in our heads. 2020 promises to be an even bigger, better year of learning.
We’d like to extend a heartfelt thanks to our team, our partners and clients, and our community, for contributing to our success. We wish everyone the happiest, healthiest, and most prosperous new year!