We want to help 100,000 young learners think critically. And we want them to have fun in the process.
Our sister company, Red T Media, has officially launched its “I Was Wondering” contest, and we’re proud to help them get 100,000 elementary learners thinking critically. Durable, 21st Century skills are essential to a child’s success as a student, as a future innovator, and as a productive community member. If you are (or know) an elementary teacher, you should definitely be part of this amazing initiative!
- It’s free to enter!
- It’s open to all grade 2-6 classes in Canada and the United States. We’re also open to informal learning groups like Scout and Guide troops (feel free to contact us if you’re not sure).
- Watch a really cool video (or two, or three, or four) featuring a kid thinker interviewing some pretty amazing grown-ups! Try a lesson plan, and then send us something to demonstrate that you’ve had a similar conversation with your learners.
- There are 3 categories: video/podcast, poster, and booklet.
- We’re accepting entries until January 31, 2020, and we’ll be contacting and announcing winners before the end of February.
Pretty Cool Prizes:
- First place winners in each of the 3 categories will receive prize packs valued at over $2000 each. These include an amazing Fun Buddies kit, generously donated by Pitsco Education. Pitsco has long be a valued partner of Enable, and like us, they strive to help all kinds of learners develop valuable thinking skills.
- Runners-up in each category will get fabulous book packages, as well as a Skype classroom visit from our award-winning Red T author, Amy Leask.
- Entries will be featured on our blog and/or YouTube channels.
Click here to get started! We can’t wait to hear from lots and lots of learners!
Good luck, and happy thinking, everyone!